iProspect BTB Enterprise Podcast - Pioneering the next generation of BTB marketing & sales.
We bring you reflections, news, trends and market updates for C-level Enterprices in this show.
Throughout the series we hope to educate, question and share knowledge about Business-to-business marketing and sales.
We will share our experience and tips, for how your company can become great and successful.
In this episode about Sales dialog & Value Co-Creation, we will be discussing;
- What is Value Co-Creation?
- And how to use Value Creation in a sales perspective
- What is the new role of a salesman ?
- Through your research and development of a sales process, what did you find?
- What was the most common problems
- How do you recommend a optimal training for a new salesteam
- How to improve forcasting and planning of sales activity
- In the old days it was a volume game – get 10 meeting each week – what is it today?
- Has newbizz focus moved from volume to actual revenue pr client.
- What can this approach mean in the market, and how to use it as an edge.
- What is her dreams and aspriations about the future of sales.
Neda Al-Seadi studied at University Sorbonne in Paris and holds a Master's degree in Experience Economy.
Past member of several agency talent-teams, as project manager recognized for her professional approach to concept and business development, project management and cultural strategies. As Digital Marketing Manager she was responsible for driving digital strategy, campaign idea development and brand activation for several BTB concepts at ARLA. Today she is Client Manager at iProspect, handling large accounts and passionate about PR, online marketing and BTB branding.
Alex Nielsen has more than 15 years’ experience within digital marketing and sales.
In the past responsible for a production agency in Vietnam with 50 employees handling layout, image retouch and software development for some of the largest Danish companies like Danske bank, BILKA, Bang&Olufsen, LEGO and MAERSK. Awarded the most successful Danish company in Vietnam. Hold CMO/CEO positions for a Scandinavian production company. Entrepreneur by heart, has his own event company with 16 employees. Today he is Client director at iProspect, consulting Danish, international and FORTUNE 500 companies in the US about optimizing their digital channels using performance marketing.
Make sure to subscribe to our podcast for more debates and inspiration with focus on digital B2B trends.
And join our B2B Network for CMO/CEO level profiles, where we facilitate best-practice and knowledge from digital colleagues in the business. Apply for the network today on this link