Jan 18th, 2018
iProspect BTB Enterprise Podcast - Pioneering the next generation of BTB marketing & sales.
We bring you reflections, news, trends and market updates for C-level Enterprices in this show.
Throughout the series we hope to educate, question and share knowledge about Business-to-business marketing and sales.
We will share our experience and tips, for how your company can become great and successful.
In this episode about Split-tests, we will be discussing;
- What is CRO
- You have a background as a professional gamer, how has that helped you in your current position
- How has the market evolved? Who are using split test now?
- Is it only ecommerce and webshops that can benefit from using split tests
- Can you mention some of the most common split test, and how they can help increase sales
- How do you develop the CRO strategy and where do you start?
- Can there be downsides using split tests, what are the pitfalls
- Can smaller BTB companies also benefit from using split tests.
- What are the basic requirements for a successful split test
- What is the end goal for setting up split tests: (increased usability and removing customer pains)
- Can you recommend any professional approach, if you as a company want to increase sales using split test?
Neda Al-Seadi studied at University Sorbonne in Paris and holds a Master's degree in Experience Economy.
Past member of several agency talent-teams, as project manager recognized for her professional approach to concept and business development, project management and cultural strategies. As Digital Marketing Manager she was responsible for driving digital strategy, campaign idea development and brand activation for several BTB concepts at ARLA. Today she is Client Manager at iProspect, handling large accounts and passionate about PR, online marketing and BTB branding.
Alex Nielsen has more than 15 years’ experience within digital marketing and sales.
In the past responsible for a production agency in Vietnam with 50 employees handling layout, image retouch and software development for some of the largest Danish companies like Danske bank, BILKA, Bang&Olufsen, LEGO and MAERSK. Awarded the most successful Danish company in Vietnam. Hold CMO/CEO positions for a Scandinavian production company. Entrepreneur by heart, has his own event company with 16 employees. Today he is Client director at iProspect, consulting Danish, international and FORTUNE 500 companies in the US about optimizing their digital channels using performance marketing.
Make sure to subscribe to our podcast for more debates and inspiration with focus on digital B2B trends.
And join our B2B Network for CMO/CEO level profiles, where we facilitate best-practice and knowledge from digital colleagues in the business. Apply for the network today on this link